Campbell had her 15-month check up today and YES - she is still little. She weighed in at a whopping 16 pds 14 oz. That puts her at -1%, which means we're gaining ground. She's fairly tall though, considering. She was 29 1/2 inches which put her between 5-10% in height. Our little peanut.
For those of you who often try to call and get frustrated when I don't answer -- be prepared that I definitely won't be answering for another week or so. Campbell threw my Blackberry in a bucket of water yesterday and it is shot. I'm working with State Farm to get another one, but it's a slow process. In the meantime, you'll need to call the house or send me an e-mail.
August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My mom says, "Be thankful it was not a toilet!" (Dropped her camera in the WC while in China).
Way to go Campbell. . .16 pounds! Hey Miss Little Bit, you're making Maci Sue look like she's a chunk compared to you. You better catch up quick!
Post a Comment