While daddy was working the home show, Campbell & I went next door to watch the MU Gymnastics meet. Campbell loved watching the gymnasts, but as usual, was obsessed with Truman the Tiger. Truman was on the other side of the Hearnes Center and Campbell decided she wanted to give him a hug. After hiking all the way to the other side, she wouldn't get within 10 feet of him. You can see from one of the photos below that she wouldn't turn her back on him. About 15 minutes later, Truman was now on the other side of Hearnes again. Campbell decided she wanted to give him a high five. Since I'm dying to get a picture of her with Truman, I let her have her way and once again, we hiked around the arena. After getting there, she still wouldn't touch him herself, but at least let me get a picture with me holding her.

Campbell practicing her Mizzou cheers with her new pom-poms.
March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment