September - Daddy turned 39 on September and is enjoying his last year in his thirties. Mandi Boehringer got married to John Harrell and Campbell had her first visit to the Zoo. On the 28th, our family participated in the Columbia ALS Walk in honor of bill. We raised over $1800 from generous friends and family!
October took Nick & I to Austin, TX to watch MU play UT. Let's just say the company was good. Campbell dressed as Princess Leia for Halloween. Nick & I veared from our normal program and allowed Campbell to eat as many M&Ms as she wanted. This is what a 1-yr old with a buzz looks like:
November ~ On the 8th, Nick & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. How time flies! Katied turned 15 on the 16th. Just on more year left! And our beloved Tigers got beat by KU Thanksgiving weekend. Below is a picture of my Grandma & Mom from our wedding. My Grandma's birthday was also in November and I miss her so much.December included Campbell's big night in the Nutcracker (see below) and spending time with family during Christmas and New Year's Eve.
Happy New Year Everyone! We hope you take time to look back and be thankful for all of your blessings!
1 comment:
Love your year in review all but the hospital pic. Revenge will be so sweet :)
Post a Comment