January 3, 2009

A Year in Review - con't

April - Campbell was baptized on April 13, turned one on the 14th and then I turned 32 on the 16th. On April 9, a big hail storm hit Ft. Smith, AR, which took Nick away for most of the summer. We're super happy to have Daddy back home! May ~ Katie was confirmed at St. Luke's Lutheran Church in Ft. Smith and I spent my 2nd Mother's Day with Campbell.


June ~ We had a nice family trip to Chicago. I had to duck out a few times to attend a conference, but was able to get in some good family time.


July ~Lyn Barry was married in Mexico and then had a reception to celebrate back home in July.

August ~ The girls returned to school in August. Katie is now in 9th grade at Ramsey Jr. High and Sara is in 5th grade at First Lutheran.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like the fabric back for my drapes, thank you.